Thursday, November 26, 2009

WELCOME!


Welcome everyone! This is a new blog by the name of art skool. This new blog is another way for you all to get a glimpse into the life of a young college student/entrepreneur and how I still manage to keep an active social life while pursuing my life goals. Another thing you'll get with this blog is me listing my new favorite music, movies, clothing lines, directors, photographers, crazy art...whatever is on my mind at the time.

If you're keeping count, art skool is my third blog, but this time its more focused on the young man that is DOC. My first site is the entertainment/music news site THE DOC REPORT and the second is the crazy foolish site WHAT KIND OF FOOLISHNESS. I also have a YouTube channel by the name of DOC TV.

art skool is also the name of a special project I have coming up real soon. I'll reveal that news sometime this weekend or next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Blog templatesFree Web Templates