Friday, April 2, 2010

WELCOME BACK (PART DEUX)



Okay people, I'M BAAAAAACK!!! LOL

Back in November, I decided to take some first steps in creating my new line art skool by DOC. I launched the blog then, with only one post explaining the whole situation.

Now on April 2nd, which is my 20th birthday, I'm re-launching the site! I've been designing and coming up with great concepts and pieces for art skool. For now, it will be a t-shirt line that will really connect with people in my age range. But, within the next year there will be accessories, jeans, jackets, etc. bearing the art skool name.

So on this site, I'll be showing samples of the things to come in a few months and also show off the official look book Memorial Day weekend! Not only that, but the other main focus of this blog is to be a lifestyle guide from a young person's point of view. With this blog, you'll get my new favorite music, movies, clothing lines, directors, photographers, crazy art...whatever is on my mind at the time. I'll also get personal with y'all on some days to get a better feel of who I am and get into the mind of a college student that's a blogger, online radio show host, designer, graphic designer, writer, son, brother...all that good stuff lol.

So from this day forward, art skool will be updated everyday.

Welcome to art skool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Website templatesfreethemes4all.comLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesFree Soccer VideosFree Wordpress ThemesFree Blog templatesFree Web Templates